MICS is considered as a currency that is circulated and used in the Vconomics digital economy. You need MICS to make transactions, experience services, and do exciting financial activities. Joining in the early stage the virtual environment that simulates Vietnam’s digital economy gives you many special incentives. Let’s discover how to earn MICS in simple, easy, and convenient ways.
1. The importance of MICS in the digital economy Vconomics
Based on Blockchain technology, MICS promotes its strengths in trading digital assets. They exist in a “decentralized” form, meaning that everyone can mine and manage them. People use MICS to trade or staking for a profit and can be collected (limitedly) by completing simple tasks.
MICS is used in all transactions in Vconomics ecosystem, which allows users to enjoy a convenient digital economy while creating long-term value for investment and financial accumulation.
2. How to get MICS for free
2.1. Register and activate your account
Upon successful registration and account activation, you receive 50 MICS. Remember that you need to enter the referral code of your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. in the “Referral Code” box during account registration. If you skip this step, you will not be able to receive MICS after successful account activation.
Please note that if the referee registers via Google/Facebook/iCloud, the referrer will not be credited with MICS. In order for both referee and referrer to receive MICS, the referee must register via the referral link or enter the referral code.
2.2. Daily attendance
- Step 1: Select “Reward” at the bottom toolbar
- Step 2: Tap ”Click to get free MICS”. Your MICS amount will then be updated and notification of successful attendance check will be sent to you. (**)
(**) Note: You can check in and receive MICS once a day. Check attendance every day to have the opportunity to receive more MICS from special attendance-check events.
2.3. Survey completion
- Step 1: Go to “Reward” on the toolbar
- Step 2: Tap “Survey complete” to fill in a credit survey (using Vscore). Or you can select “Vscore” from the Circle (plus sign at the middle of the toolbar).
- Step 3: Complete 4 criteria including “Credit history — Personal profile — Finance — Characteristics”.
- Step 4: After finishing the survey, go back to the main menu by tapping the arrow at the top left of the screen. MICS will be added to your account.
2.4. Vconomics reference
- Step 1: Go to “Referral” in the toolbar.
- Step 2: Get your Referral Code or Referral URL and send it to your friends.
* The 1st way: Copy your “Referral Code” and share it with your friends.
When a new user enters the Referral Code and successfully registers and verifies an account, the referrer gets 100 MICS and the referee gets 50 MICS.
* The 2nd way: Copy your Referral URL by tapping the Copy icon. You can also use the QR code (at the “Referral URL” section). When new users click on the link (or scan the QR code), they will be redirected to Vconomics and start registering. When a new user successfully registers and verifies an account, the referrer gets 100 MICS and the referee gets 50 MICS.
2.5. Join Godsend event every day
“Godsend” is a lucky number game for all Vconomics users. It is an EXCLUSIVE LIVE event on Vconomics every day at 7.30 p.m.
Users have the opportunity to get a godsend of up to 1 million MICS when picking correctly all 06 numbers of the Special Godsend prize. The reward is automatically granted to the user’s MICS wallet on Vconomics.
2.6. Participating in events on social channels
Vconomics continuously carries out events for users, through which you can receive thousands of MICS for free. These are some of our HOT minigames:
- Catch the moment: Screenshot Vconomics Community screen — the event is on Telegram.
- Vconomics Goes Global: Vconomics official Twitter channel launch party.
- Review Challenge: Create videos about the founding team and the project of Vconomics — the event is on Facebook and Youtube.
- Seasonal Minigame: Airdrop MICS on National Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Women’s Day, etc.
2.7. Create NFTs in Vfactory and list NFTs on Vex
Vfactory and Vex are so promising in bringing users interesting experiences, at the same time opening up lucrative financial investment opportunities for NFT creators in the technology era.
2.8. Trade NFTs on VEx
Owning and trading NFTs is a smart way of business. Vex provides interesting features and attractive investment opportunities based on Blockchain technology and Non-fungible Token.
3. How to check MICS received history
Click on Your MICS on the Reward screen to check your MICS received history.
Besides, you can check the MICS balance in your wallet in 2 different ways:
- The 1st way: Go to “Wallet” and check.
- The 2nd way: On VEx, go to “My NFT ‘’ and tap the wallet icon as below. Your MICS and BNB balance will be displayed.
You can easily get MICS for free by completing missions, participating in events, or making transactions on Vconomics. For any questions, please contact Vconomics team for support!
Download Vconomics and get FREE MICS !
Join Vconomics channels to get extra FREE MICS
Email: [email protected]v